Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Silent Protest


When I walked past the Supreme Court in DC a couple of weeks ago, these two were standing out front, at the bottom of the courthouse steps, protesting something or other. I didn't stop to ask, and I'm pretty sure they couldn't have told me anyway, since their mouths were taped shut. The girl was pregnant, so I'm guessing it was a pro-life thing. I'd hoped to get a shot of them pulling off the tape to get a drink, but I got bored waiting and headed off for some photos elsewhere. Oh, wait. Detailed examination of the picture reveals that the red tape on their mouths says 'Life'. I guess that makes them a member of this group. I love the Internets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...