Friday, September 04, 2009

Tomorrowland Terrace


Way, way, way back in the day, a little over 20 years now, I worked at Walt Disney World. Specifically, I worked at Tomorrowland Terrace in Magic Kingdom. That restaurant isn't there anymore, or at least the restaurant by that name isn't there. In it's place is something called Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe. Everything is in the same place as it used to be, but they've spiffed it up quite a bit. And the folks who work there no longer wear orange polyester pants. Come to think of it, I was working there when they switched to red pants, but I think they were still polyester. The counter in this picture used to be soups and salads, and it was rarely open when I worked there. The front side, just to the left of this picture was the side always open, and that was where I worked. Ahhh, memories. I don't have any pictures from those days, I'm afraid. I took this a couple of weeks ago when I visited Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...