Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Mann Two

For my second LP by a guy named Mann today, here's a boring little record by Sy Mann. Nothing too exciting here, I'm afraid. The only reason I even recorded this was because Sy also did a great Christmas LP performed entirely on the Moog synthesizer, and I hoped to find some of that magic here. No such luck. But if you missed this record when I shared it in 2008, 2006 or 2005, then please help yourself to Sy Mann At The Wurlitzer-Everybody's Christmas Favorites-Organ & Chimes (Palace STXM-901, Stereo).

1. White Christmas
2. Adeste Fideles
3. Silent Night
4. Joy To The World
5. Away In A Manger
6. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
7. Jingle Bells
8. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
9. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
10. Noel
11. Deck The Hall
12. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
13. Good King Wenceslas

1 comment:

  1. I cannot get over your immense collection of Christmas music. Awesome. And I enjoy the fact that you nerd out on your LPs as much as I do. I always enjoy returning to your blog to read and re-read your posts. I had to comment on this one because you reference Sy Mann's "Switched On Santa" which might just be my favourite holiday record of all time. It's one of those biases that was ingrained in my head as a child. Marvelous. I've been meaning to rip my crackly vinyl copy but since FaLaLaLaLa beat me to it, I'm quite happily downloading their efforts right now. Keep up the good work, Ernie!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...