Sunday, November 29, 2009

Like Clockwork


As expected, the sun went down this evening. And I happened to be there with my new 7D, my rented 400mm lens and a monopod. The only thing I was missing was sufficient memory for said camera. This camera uses compact flash memory, same as the camera before last. Back then, at 8 megapixels, 10.5 gigabytes seemed like a lot of memory. Now, at 18 megapixels, I think 40 gigabytes is going to be closer to the mark. But I did put what little memory I had to good use, and caught these two great blue herons as they enjoyed the sunset.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great picture, Ernie! It looks fabulous as my new desktop, really nice! Thanks for sharing! Oh, and thanks for the music too. I've been downloading, but I'ven't had a chance to listen to much yet.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...