Sunday, December 20, 2009

Caroling X 2


A nice LP here from a singing chorus. I guess all choruses sing, but you know what I mean. At least I hope you know what I mean. Warner Bros. put out some really good Christmas records in their first few years and this is no exception. I first shared this out just last year, but if you missed it, please download The Gene Lowell Chorus-Caroling, Caroling (Warner Bros. WS 1233, Stereo, 1958).

1. Joy To The World
2. The First Noel
3. I Saw Three Ships-O Little Town Of Bethlehem-Deck The Halls With Boughs Of Holly
4. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
5. Still, Still, Still
6. Adeste Fidelis (O Come All Ye Faithful)
7. Westminster Carol (Angels We Have Heard On High)
8. Silent Night
9. Merry Christmas One And All
10. The Wassail Song-O Christmas Tree-The Holly And The Ivy
11. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
12. Caroling, Caroling

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...