Friday, December 04, 2009

Let's All Sing

Something about this album cover...I don't know what it is. Maybe the fact that everyone but the dog, the baby & the piano player were caught in mid-song. And it's just so wholesome. It's hard to look at. This is something I shared out back in 2006, and I'm bringing it back for 2009. This is Henri Rene-Home For Christmas, A Joyous Evening Of Yuletide Songs (RCA Victor CSP-109, Stereo, 1964). I'm not sure why this has an oddball catalog number. I think it may have been a record club release, or maybe a promo item. I guess it doesn't matter really.

1. O Come All Ye Faithful
2. Joy To The World
3. Silent Night
4. O Little Town Of Bethlehem; It Came Upon The Midnight Clear; The First Noel
5. O Holy Night
6. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
7. We Three Kings Of Orient Are
8. Deck The Halls With Boughs Of Holly
9. Good King Wenceslas
10. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
11. Away In A Manger
12. Greensleeves
13. 'Twas The Night Before Christmas
14. Ave Maria (Schubert)
15. Jingle Bells

2 comments:

  1. I was gonna share my mono copy, but I think that might be redundant. Thanks for your shares as always, Ernie. Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ernie! Thanks for the wonderful music over the years. Any chance you could re-up this one for the holidays?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...