Thursday, December 03, 2009

Poly Vu Francais?


Do you need a little French music this evening? Even if you don't, you're gonna download this one just for the cover, aren't you? Yeah, I thought so. I would, too, but I have the original vinyl that I can dig out and look at any time I want to. This has been a favorite share since 2005, and it's lost none of it's appeal in that time. And that includes the music, not just the miniskirt. Go ahead and download Raymond LeFevre And His Orchestra-Merry Christmas (4 Corners Of The World FCS-4257, 1968, Stereo).

1. Silver Bells
2. White Christmas
3. Jingle Bells
4. Little Father Christmas
5. O Tannenbaum
6. Angels We Have Heard On High
7. Silent Night
8. O Holy Night
9. He Is Born The Child Of God
10. Three Angels Came That Night
11. O Come All Ye Faithful (Adeste Fideles)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...