Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Snow!


You want more vocal music? I got more vocal music. I'm just biding my time before I really jump in and start resharing all those carillon records. Don't say I didn't warn you because they are coming... (Cue ominous music.) But first, this record. I first shared this last year, and I don't know anything more about it now than I did then. I know that the W in Whitehall up above is a slightly different color because I Photoshoped it on from a different LP on the same label and I could never get the color to match. That doesn't have much to do with the music, I'm afraid. If you know anything more about this record, please share. If not, that's OK, too, you can still download The Henry Snow Singers-The Little Drummer Boy And Other Christmas Favorites (Whitehall WH 20023 (A Product Of Westminster), Mono).

1. The Little Drummer Boy
2. Adeste Fidelis
3. Away In A Manger
4. Joy To The World
5. The First Noel
6. It Came Upon The Midnight Clear
7. Silent Night
8. Deck The Halls
9. O! Little Town Of Bethlehem
10. God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen
11. Angels We Have Heard On High
12. Good King Wenceslas
13. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
14. Holly Green (And Cotton Candy White)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...