Thursday, December 10, 2009

Success Story, Volume 3


It took me years to find a clean copy of the Arthur Godfrey LP you see above. I accumulated several copies over the years, but they all skipped on various tracks. Then one year I finally got a good one and recorded it. I proudly shared it out back in 2007, for what seemed like about five minutes before I discovered it was available on CD. So don't make the same mistake I did. Go get this CD from Amazon. It has all the tracks on it, even though there's no mention of Christmas music on the cover. If you want, download my nice cover scan above, or one of the alternate covers below.

For the search engines, this record is either Christmas With Arthur Godfrey And All The Little Godfreys (Columbia 12" LP, CL 540, 1953) or Christmas With Arthur Godfrey And All The Little Godfreys (Columbia 3x 7" 45 RPM EP, B-348, 1953).

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...