Thursday, March 25, 2010

Up In The Airfest 2010-Part 17


I think I started out my series of pictures from Airfest 2010 with some jumpers, and the came back in the afternoon for another jump. I cropped the first few pictures here within an inch of their lives, but you get the see the very moment where the chute deploys, so I thought that was kinda cool.

Here's the main chute deploying after the first little chute has pulled it out.

And the chute fills up with air, allowing the paratrooper to actually guide himself as he hurtles towards the ground.

I think this is just a cool shot, with the thick smoke coming out of a canister strapped to his ankle.

And out comes Old Glory, much to the delight of the crowd below.

Why is the flag always flying the wrong way in my better shots?

The flag is the right way in this one, but the jumper is in full shade from the canopy. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...