Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Big Thanks


A big shout out goes to Florida House, a little piece of home in the District. They were kind enough to hold my bags on Monday while I wandered around and shot more pictures on my last day in DC. They will hold your bags at Union Station as well, but it costs $30. These kind folks do it for free, and they offer you a glass of Florida orange juice! I think I've told you about these folks before, but if you missed that, Florida House is sort of Florida's embassy in DC. Unfortunately, no other states ever caught on to the idea (or had the cash it takes to secure a location this close to the action), so if you want to use their services, you need to be from Florida, or have a good poker face. They don't check IDs, but you might be quizzed on the difference between Kissimmee and Okeechobee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...