Sunday, December 26, 2010

More Cuban Christmas

To tell you the truth, I think I'd forgotten about all these Cuban Christmas records I'd recorded this year.  They were some of the first records I sat down and recorded for Christmas back in September.  I was excited that I had found so many of them, but after recording the first few, I grew tired of not being able to sing along, or hum along, or even recognize most of the tunes.  So I moved on to more familiar stuff, not even recording the majority of the stack I'd pulled out, and forgot all about them.  But as I shared out more and more stuff, the remaining stuff got less and less and their visibility increased.  So I'm just getting to them now, the day after Christmas.  If this sort of thing excites you, I hope you enjoy them, but they don't do a lot for me.  This next one is a various artists affair straight down the line, and I don't think I recognized a single song on this one.  Please download Noche Buena Bailable Cubana (Christmas Dance Date In Cuba) (Panart LP 3001 (Titles Noche Buena Bailable Criolla on record label), Mono).

1. Noche Buena Criolla-Virgen De Regla, A Toda Cuba Le Gusta El Son-Senen Suarez And His Orchestra
2. En La Noche Buena-Trio La Rosa
3. Recuerdos De Ayer-A La Loma De Belen, La Mora, Si Muero En La Carretero, Si Me Piden El Pescado-Senen Suarez And His Orchestra
4. La Mora-Orquesta De Antonia Maria Romen
5. Mosaico De Congas-Chenchere Guma, Traigo Un Tumbao, Mirala Que Linda Viene-Senen Suarez And His Orchestra
6. Parranda De Navidades-Unknown Artist (This song was listed on the label (see below), but without an artist...)
7. Cha Cha Cha De Navidad-Julio Guiterrez And His Orchestra
8. El Guanajo Relleno-Orquesta De Neno Gonzalez
9. Sueno De Navidad-Orquesta De Julio Gutierrez
10. Alegre Navidad-Orquesta America
11. Noche Buena Guajira-Nico Saquite Y Sus Guaracheros De Orienta
12. Te Deseo Felicidades-Rene Marquez And His Orchestra

RapidShare
MegaUpload
MediaFire

1 comment:

  1. Thank you.
    This actually turned out to be quite good.
    Panart is actually a highly-collectible label because it was seized by Castro's government, so this must pre-date that event. Some of the LPs were still available in Florida for a while afterward.
    Musart in Mexico has since re-issued the catalogue on-line.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...