Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rockabilly Ruckus-Act Two


Let's see, who was up next at Rockabilly Ruckus 2011? I believe this is Midnight Bowlers League. I don't know anything about these guys, but I think I saw them at a previous Rockabilly Ruckus.





I love those big upright basses. I think every band that performed that night had an upright bass. One of them switched to a regular guitar-shaped bass for a song or two, but then it was back to the big mama-jama.


I think I need to work harder at getting shots of the drummers. I've noticed that I always seem to forget about them back there in the back, slaving away at the beat, but never getting the recognition that the guys up front are getting.

3 comments:

  1. Howdy--Nafa from Midnight Bowlers League here. Thanks for posting these pics, it's only taken me a year to stumble upon them. :) This was from our 8th billing on the Rockabilly Ruckus, the only band to be on all the bills, though we weren't able to make it to this years show. Hope you had a good time when you were there, Skipper's is a lot of fun. Thanks again!

    -Nafa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I didn't get to make it to the latest Rockabilly Ruckus this year, either. But there's always next year!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...