Friday, December 02, 2011

Christmas Corp

This is one of the newer yet odder things I'm going to share with you this year. It's a 12" single from a rock band I've never heard of, performing an original song, as well as a cover of a classic Wizzard tune.  It came in a plain white sleeve with the sticker on it that you see above, although I'm afraid my scanner hasn't done the best job of reproducing it here.  It's not a bad song, mind you, it's just...odd.  This is Vibra Corporation-The Vibra Corporation Christmas Single (Passport 12" 45 RPM PSC-7910, Stereo, 1977).

1. Snow White Rock Christmas
2. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday

MediaFire
Taking a cue from the cryptic note on the album sticker, more info can be found under The Intergalactic Touring Band.

1 comment:

  1. It's not odd, it's awesome, LOL - It's Christmas in my Junior year of High School all over again! Where do you get this cool stuff?! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...