Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sarasota


Nothing says Sarasota like a sign on a building spelling out Sarasota, and that's just what I found.  I spotted this sign a few months ago, and mentioned it to my neighbor who runs the Sarasota Daily Photo blog.  I figured it would be right up her alley, but she must have forgotten about it.  But when I saw it the other day with the light illuminating it well, I had to stop and shoot it for myself.

If you look close down in the lower right corner, there's a link to the artist. I'll save you the trouble of straining your eyes, though, and link to him right here.

2 comments:

  1. Nice one, Ernie! After you mentioned it me, I made a point to drive by, but I didn't have my camera with me. Then, it fell off my radar. Glad you posted it. Very colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pic good to hear from you

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...