Friday, November 30, 2012

Little Star Two

It took me a while to figure out why that record I shared in the last post seemed familiar, even though I'd never seen or heard it before. I finally figured out that I had shared out a record many years ago with the exact same story on the front side, and the same suite on the flip side. Evidently, the folks at kiddie label Cricket decided to rip off the whole record! Once I discovered all this, I had to go find my old record and remaster it for sharing with the new one, and here it is.  This is David Wayne Narrating The Little Star Of Bethlehem And The Toy Box With John L. Eastman Conducting The Cricket Symphony (Cricket CR-X1, Mono, 1959).

1. The Little Star Of Bethlehem
2. The Toy Box

MediaFire
Torrent

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...