Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Jazzhands!

A little bit of jazzy Christmas for your Tuesday afternoon.  This seems to be put out by a radio station in Stamford, CT, so it's unlikely to show up on your top 40 radio anytime soon.  But stranger things have happened.  I first shared this out in 2011, and I think once more since then, but it's hard to tell anymore and I can't remember what I meant to do and what I actually did.  So just be happy that I'm bringing back Glenn Zottola And His Allstars Featuring Maxine Sullivan-Christmas In Jazztime (Dreamstreet DR-110, for WYRS 96.7 FM, Stamford, CT, Stereo, 1986).  1986 is a little late for me, but good music knows no season, especially Christmas music!

1. Let It Snow
2. Jolly Old St. Nick (with Maxine)
3. Winter Wonderland
4. White Christmas (with Maxine)
5. Silent Night
6. Jingle Bells (with Maxine)
7. Christmas Song
8. Greensleeves
9. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

Zippyshare

1 comment:

  1. Ernie, I've enjoyed this one since you first posted it more than I expected to. I encourage folks who haven't done so yet, or aren't sure about jazz music for Christmas like I wasn't, to download it. I think you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...