Friday, December 22, 2017

Nothing New From Hugo

I just noticed that I had ripped a couple of singles from Hugo Winterhalter at some point this year, so I figured I'd go ahead and scan them for sharing here.  I've shared these with you before, but it was way back in 2012 (though I think the cha cha tracks date back to 2007 when I ripped them from a single that was pressed off-center!), so I thought new rips might be in order, especially after I scored new copies of the singles.  Nothing here you haven't heard, but hopefully it sounds a little better this time around.  Don't forget there are a whole passel of Hugo tracks still available in a post from last year, though you might want to sub these new rips in there in place of the old ones. Please enjoy Hugo Winterhalter's Orchestra And Chorus-Blue Christmas b/w White Christmas (RCA Victor 7" 45 RPM 447-0875, Mono, 1950) and Hugo Winterhalter And His Orchestra-The Christmas Song Cha Cha b/w Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer Cha Cha (RCA Victor 7" 45 RPM 47-7397, Mono, 1958).

Zippyshare

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thank you for these upgrades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Cha-Cha" songs were my find of 2017! So glad to have a good rip of these to supplement my scratchy 45.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New link!

    https://mega.nz/file/4QNElAyb#ZToBBWDftkWoPOPSwf4VldeIqmwJHGKFITd-wKju6t0

    ReplyDelete

All comments are greatly appreciated, but replies aren't guaranteed...